Digital marketing has made rapid inroads during the pandemic with businesses leveraging AI to bring in greater personalization and tools such as video advertising, voice search and Google ads to retain competitive advantage are currently trending
Mentioning a few trends below which the industry foresee to be the next big in 2021.
1) Artificial Intelligence
The majority of the world’s population is connected to the network, so it is very important to know how to communicate with users to convince them that your business is the best .Capturing the attention of users is one of the keys to success, so they are constantly introducing new developments to develop better campaigns.
The advantages of applying artificial intelligence to a company’s marketing campaigns are endless. Among them, the following stand out:
- Internet campaigns are cheaper than other campaigns. Each business can elaborate as it wishes a campaign with scarce investment that will begin to see the results in the moment that the publicity is launched .
- Better results. By analyzing the results when the campaign is underway, you can change or see in what is good or bad the advertising you want to offer.
- Excellent analysis of the environment. It is possible to find out what are the reasons why customers are interested in that item, service or information in question and gain a better competitive advantage over the rest.
- Customer service. It must be made clear that the customer is fundamental to a business and therefore must always have the best for their satisfaction. Artificial intelligence applied to marketing campaigns accelerates and solves everything that is a problem for the customer in a very effective way. There are telephony solutions such as Call Center Software that provide the company with efficiency, effectiveness, and quality customer service .
- As we have a great variety of information from numerous clients, studies can be carried out to develop new products or services that are a trend among users.
2) Programmatic Advertising
Programmatic Advertising is when an automated bidding system is used for the real-time automation of buying and selling of ad inventory. It is one of the most popular contemporary methods of running ad campaigns on the web.
Programmatic advertising lets businesses and agencies purchase the ad slots/impressions on publisher sites or apps for their streaming, DOOH (Digital Out of Home), voice, video, TV and online Ads.
In simple words, you can understand programmatic advertising as an advertising technique that lets advertisers place their ads on the sites or applications of the publishers by using AI-powered algorithms and programmatic systems that need zero or next-to-zero human participation.
Type of programmatic advertising
1. Private Marketplace (PMP)
2. Real-time Bidding (RTB)
3. Preferred Deals
4. Programmatic guaranteed
3) Conversational Marketing
It facilitates a one-to-one, real-time connection between marketers and customers:
It is now available across multiple channels, allowing brands to meet customers on their terms: on the devices, platforms and time schedules that suit the customer
The primary goal of conversational marketing is to enhance the user experience through a feedback-driven model that fosters higher engagement and greater loyalty.
4) Omnichannel marketing
It was one of the buzzwords of 2020. The strategy is as ripe and relevant as ever in 2021. The omnichannel marketing can offer an enhanced user experience and cohesive brand message that drives people to action. Augmented Reality (AR) & Immersive Technologies -While virtual reality (VR) makes a lot of noise and gets everyone excited with grand sci-fi ideas, AR is much more implementable from a marketing standpointBrands are increasingly using this technology to enhance the consumer experience and increase sales.
5) Big Data and Deep Learning
With the technology comes the need for companies to leverage this data better to significantly simplify tasks . This technology and democratization will lead to new use cases that are closer to the needs of business users and will enable faster time-to-market for AI applications in the enterprise.
The primary use of big data in the context of marketing is understanding the target demographic. Being able to know customer attributes, preferences and behaviors in the digital space allows businesses to create more efficient marketing campaigns. This gives them a higher chance of converting clicks into actual sales.
Neuromarketing is a marketing discipline that uses neuroscientific research and consumer behavior to improve the effectiveness of marketing and ultimately increase sales.
In other words, the field of neuromarketing aims to bring neuroscience and marketing together. It’s where marketing meets evidence-based science.
this technology is advancing quickly and may become a viable tool for marketers soon.
In today’s fast cut-throat competitive world, neuromarketing is a strategy that analyzes measurements of a person’s brain activity and nervous system to determine which types of content they find engaging.
7) Voice Marketing
When it comes to core principles, voice marketing is no different than any other form of content marketing. Brands should be utilizing it to solve their customers’ problems and answer their pressing questions while keeping it in line with the brand’s mission.
I like to think of it as a part of a broader buyer journey within the audio/voice ecosystem that starts with making your content available in the audio form, improving the experience through content discovery and recommendation, expanding on more channels and voice-enabled devices, and finally, adding your own voice capabilities. As customers continue to engage with brands and businesses via voice technology, new voice marketing opportunities will come into view, enabling an experience that is personalized and more attuned to the motions and patterns of modern users.
With the use of voice technology continually rising, now is as good a time as any to start thinking about how to develop marketing strategies that fit the voice environment and ultimately, drive better customer experiences.